Early Childhood Mental Health Services
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Play therapy and Experiential Play Therapy
- In-Home Skills
- Support at day care centers and school
- Preschoolers Achieving Skills for Success (PASS) Day Treatment Program
- Trainings and Consultations for child care providers and schools
- Coordination with other providers
ECH Services are geared to help children ages 0 to 6 years with:
- Defiant behavior
- Aggressive tantrums/anger management issues
- Children of divorce
- Attachment issues
- School issues
- Difficulty with emotion regulation Defiant Behaviors
- Level of service is based on the diagnostic assessment.
- The assessment will determine the child’s diagnosis and level of need.
- Services are covered through the child’s insurance.